Get Help for Life’s Unexpected Emergencies
Does an unanticipated financial emergency have you down? Are you considering dropping your classes?
ACC has a student emergency fund to help keep you on track to reach your academic and career goals.
To be eligible:
- You must be enrolled and attending class at the time of the request. Credit or non-credit courses qualify.
- You must have experienced an unanticipated event during the semester in which they are making the request. Examples include:
- Unanticipated car repairs or transportation issues
- Family emergencies
- Natural disasters
- Unanticipated loss of employment
For assistance with completing your tuition payment plan you must meet the following criteria:
- Have earned at least 12 credits at ACC
- Have a 2.0 GPA and 50% completion rate or higher
- Be currently enrolled in at least 6 credits
What to expect after you submit a request:
- Staff will reach out via your ACC email address to follow up with questions or may need documentation.
- Not all funds can be distributed directly to students, some may require ACC to pay bills directly on behalf of the student.
- SEF may not be able to provide funding to fulfill your entire request.
NOTE: Student Emergency Funds are intended to pay for unexpected expenses. You are not eligible for emergency funds if:
- You have received emergency funds within the past 12 months
- You have received an ARP disbursement ($1200) during the 2023 spring semester
Have questions about eligibility? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.